- Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Fiber-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.Bold colors, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.Pair Instinct with an inReach device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.