- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards. A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹. Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more. Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.