- Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Instinct is a GPS smartwatch built to break convention, conquer the elements and endure longer. It’s now taking battery life to a new level by harnessing the power of the sun. Experience unprecedented battery life with solar charging. Military standard toughness lets you play rough without worry. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo. Your 3 best friends in the wild. Fiber-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure. Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly. Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.