- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features³ send your location to emergency contacts.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 18% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards. A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly. Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more. Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature. Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.