- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
2 in stock
Thanks to a redesigned antenna for better satellite reception, the Oregon 750 GPS and GLONASS handheld puts even more of the great outdoors at your fingertips. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, kayaking, trail riding or whatever, this rugged navigator is ready for anything. It features multilink wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+) and a built-in 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter. The expanded wireless capabilities of Oregon 750 make it easier than ever to download software, receive smart notifications. You can even share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries, unit-to-unit, with other compatible Garmin handheld devices. Smart notifications via Bluetooth connectivity with a compatible smartphone let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your device. So you can see what’s going on while you’re getting away from it all. Comes standard with a dual battery system that lets you use traditional AA batteries or a rechargeable NiMH power pack. The Oregon 750 handheld provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path, using GPS and GLONASS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. There’s also a TracBack® feature on Oregon 750 to help you navigate back to your starting point the same way you came. You can also mark locations, such as your campsite, vehicle or other points of interest, to which you’d like return navigation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.