fēnix® 5X Plus
Performance That Puts the X in Excellence
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology1 and color TOPO maps4 featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor¹ provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and 11 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, your fēnix sport watch’s mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded, with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. The maps feature Trendline popularity routing, data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes. Especially helpful when you’re away from your home turf, this feature lets you quickly see the most-used, locally validated pathways. When the terrain gets steeper and you have some serious climbing ahead, your fēnix 5X Plus has special ascent features that can really help. The ClimbPro page provides real-time information on current and upcoming climbs. See the climb gradient, distance and elevation gain for each ascent segment as well as a progress marker that shows how much farther you have to go. On strenuous climbs, the watch’s Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor provides additional information. This sensor uses light beams to gauge the absorption of hemoglobin in your bloodstream, so you can assess how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes. Every fēnix 5 Plus Series watch features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities for outdoor navigation. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.