Top 10 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
Introduction about Must Have Adventure Tour Vehicle Accessories
If you’re planning a trip to the wilderness, these accessories can make your experience even better.
Jerry Cans – #1 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
A jerry can, which is also known as a fuel container or gas can, is a cylindrical metal tank that you fill with gasoline. It’s the same size as your vehicle tire and weighs about five pounds (2.3kg).
There are several different types of jerry cans available on the market today:
● Aluminum cans hold 18 gallons (70L) of fuel; these tend to be more expensive than steel ones but they’re also durable enough to withstand rough usage without leaking or warping into place. If you want something that looks good while being tough enough for any adventure tour, aluminum is definitely worth considering!
● Steel cans can hold up to 12 gallons (45L) at once; these tend not only withstand rough use but also look great too when mounted on your handlebars as an accessory piece!
For each wheel type, one jerry can should be enough to get you safely through the day. But if you want more security, two cans are better than one for each wheel. The question then becomes where should you store your jerry cans? In order to avoid any damage from debris flying up off of the road surface during high speeds, it’s recommended that they be placed in an easily accessible location like under a seat or behind some luggage.
Jerry cans are a must-have accessory for your adventure tour vehicle. They provide an easy way to carry fuel when you’re out on the road, and they can save valuable time by eliminating the need to stop at gas stations along the way.
Car Awning – # 2 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
Awnings, tents and alpenstocks are all great ways to stay protected from the sun or rain while you’re out on your adventure tour. They can also be used to cook under if you don’t have access to an open flame—and they’re great for keeping your gear dry when it rains.
They’re also great for storing things like food and water in case of emergencies (or just because).
Just make sure that you pack them up properly after using them so that everything stays dry and clean, especially if you’re going to be carrying it around for a few days.
Roof Box/Roof Rack – # 3 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
● Roof box/roof rack: This is a storage box that you can clip to the roof of your car. It’s a good place to store luggage, camping equipment, etc.
● Tent: If you are travelling in a group and planning on camping out for some time then I highly recommend getting an additional tent for everyone that will fit inside one of these boxes (I’m talking about tents from 10×10 feet upwards).
Recovery Kit – # 4 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
A recovery kit is a must-have accessory for your adventure tour car. It can be used to pull your vehicle out of mud or sand, and it should include a tow rope, winch and snatch strap.
A high lift jack is another useful tool to have in the back of the vehicle for lifting it up onto higher ground if necessary.
Snow Chains – # 5 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
Snow chains are an essential part of winter driving. If you’re planning a long drive in the snow, it’s important to have them and know how to use them.
Snow chains are used when there is enough snow on the road that vehicles cannot move without getting stuck in it—which means they can’t get out of their own way, either! They can also be used when drivers need more traction than regular tires provide because they’re traveling over ice or soft surfaces (like gravel).
Snow chains provide extra grip for vehicles driving on slippery surfaces. They are made up of metal links that are usually attached to the tire with a rubber strap or cable, but they can also be permanently fixed onto a wheel. The chain is tightened so that it covers as much surface area as possible while remaining flexible enough not to damage the road you’re driving on.
# 7 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour
The most important thing to look for when buying snow chains is that they fit your tires correctly. Some of the more expensive chains can be purchased with a rubber coating on both sides so that no metal touches the road surface. This prevents damage from occurring due to friction caused by vibrations during driving.
We put together a list of ten accessories you need to keep close at hand before embarking on your adventure.
● Tie down kit #8 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour – Whether you’re heading out with a group or just yourself, it’s important to have an easy way to secure your gear so it doesn’t get stolen or lost in transit. A good kit should include some rope, bungee cords, and other items that can help keep everything where it belongs while traveling by car or on foot.
● Tire repair kit #9 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour – If there’s one thing everyone knows about adventure tours is that sometimes things go wrong—and when they do, having tools for fixing flats is essential! This includes tire levers (for changing tires), patch kits (for fixing holes), spare tubes/tire sealant (to prevent leaks), plus more!
● Multi-tool #10 Must Have Vehicle Accessories for Adventure Tour – If there’s one thing every traveler needs when venturing off into uncharted territory where no one else has been before…it’s an extra pair of hands! Having multiple tools available allows us to perform tasks faster than we would otherwise be able properly without them—like using our multi-tools’ pliers or wire cutters while repairing our vehicles’ broken spokes ourselves instead of waiting until someone else comes along later who might not know exactly how much force needed behind each individual section before tightening them back up again correctly.”
There you have it: ten essential accessories you need to keep close at hand before embarking on your adventure. Adventures Club India. We hope that this list has given you some ideas and inspiration for what to pack in your vehicle, but don’t forget that these are just suggestions and your dream trip may include something different. If nothing else, take our list with you when shopping so that when the time comes to leave town and hit the open road then there won’t be any surprises! Or better if you buy them online here with Spirit Of Out Doors! See yaa!