GPSMAP® 64sc SiteSurvey
- SiteSurvey PC tool supports import/export various GIS Mif、shp、dxf、csv、kml、gpx、txt file formats to adapt to different software and services.
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with automatic geotagging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+®
3 in stock
GPSMAP 64sc SiteSurvey handheld navigator features a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and 8 megapixel autofocus camera that automatically geotags photos with coordinates. GPSMAP 64sc SiteSurvey also features a 2.6-inch sunlight-readable color screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception that can work with Garmin SiteSurvey PC software tool seamlessly for your professional survey. GPSMAP 64sc SiteSurvey comes with built-in Garmin unique custom attribute collection capabilities, supports computer-based Garmin SiteSurvey PC software. Before data collection, users can pre-define targeted features and their attributes before getting in the field through SiteSurvey computer based tool and import to GPSMAP 64sc SiteSurvey device. After field data collection, users can export the collected data to SiteSurvey for post-processing. GPSMAP 64sc SiteSurvey comes with a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief and preloaded with TOPO & OSM(OpenStreetMap) maps², plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, so you can navigate anywhere with ease. With photo navigation, you can download geotagged pictures from the Internet and navigate to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.