- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics¹, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features², such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
1 in stock
Forerunner 245 makes it easy to run without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. And new safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed. So, lace up your shoes, and head out with a little extra peace of mind. Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone. The Forerunner 245 smartwatch has tools to help keep tabs on your overall well-being and the sleep4 you’re getting at night. These tools provide crucial insight you can use to maximize your training. For example, it’s our first running watch to include a Pulse Ox sensor5. This wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep. And to give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, Forerunner 245 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. It also features all-day stress monitoring for wellness tracking during the day. If your stress level starts to climb, use the relaxation breathing timer for a few minutes of guided breathing, which can help calm your mind and body. And to help you optimize your body’s energy, Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.